Wednesday 25 March 2009

Worthing- Tuesday






I slept in and didn't wake up until after 10 am. That meant I was running late and an accident on the Northern bypass, plus a tractor in front me on the A43 and then traffic lights meant I was about 20 minutes late picking everyone up. We made good time and arrived on the South Coast at about 3.30. We were able to use the house PA system and that saved a lot of time setting up. However, the show didn't start until 8.00 so we still had a while to hang around.
The audience were very friendly and got into the spirit of the evening, singing along with us having a good time. We got everything packed away in double quick time and found a takeaway open on the way out of town. We drove up to Pease Pottage where I got a coffee (I hadn't had a cup since breakfast and was gasping)
The M25 was clear and I dropped everyone off by about 2.00.
Early start later today. We're off to Lytham St Annes (near Blackpool)

No comments:

Post a Comment